Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Baby Blue Wrestling Shoes Nike

Strictly drum'n'bass? Not quite ...

For those who have not had the opportunity to be on the evening of Strictly n'b 3 Legends Friday, January 22 Here is a small meeting of ratrapage. For those who were there that the opportunity to get back into the atmosphere.
Good as I am a quiche with a memory of goldfish, I forgot to restart the recording when he cut the first time, so that I could not have everything set and Manu Fool for the set, I raised was already almost the end. Finally there's still 4 hours with a bit of everything that was played (from approximately 10:14 p.m. ...).

I've cut everything by DJ to better understand the style of each ear at leisure. There's also a few cuts (one I think actually), this is when the seals failed and it happened 2-3 times in the evening but only once during the recording (I usually remove the silence that led to it - long live the batteries).



.

0 comments:

Post a Comment