Monday, April 5, 2010

Hyatt Lamp Shade E Bay

"If undergrads are the Future, we're all doomed" Where Were You When


I just accepted a contract for corrective for both final exams for a French course given to undergraduate students in arts education (theater, dance, music, visual art), and j ' 'm afraid. I'm already instructor for that course, and there are many students who I explain again what a direct object or an adverb. At the university level. Brothel. These people want to teach, and they make a mistake to 7 words, even when they are entitled to the dictionary.

So, I'm afraid I feel that the reviews will be particularly harmful for my faith in humanity, or at least, for my faith in the future of French in Quebec ...

Risky business, we must believe. I'll tell you when I passed through the first stack!

0 comments:

Post a Comment