Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Men Peeing From Underwear

Sound of the roll, drumin 'bass ...


If you were not at the Underground Party 2 (almost 2 months ago) or the 3 (just last week), here's something to keep your ears and incidentally enough to convince you that I am not a hip hop DJ (or just a DJ electro, depending on how you know me).

This set, called "Jass Drum'n session" (I hope you will understand the pun crappy and you will not believe a common typo) is actually the version "replayed at house "of the set I had done in UP2, and as the selection was not bad, I made a mix to add it to my little (which is getting big mine nothing) collection of "session".

Both prevent on, If you like the beautiful tablecloths (checked), the beautiful harmonious voices and subtle breaks that give an airy atmosphere, you can live close the page, it is not for you. Otherwise if You like that beat and bass sound that fraquasse buttocks and face (I saw you got the easy rhyme, I once was a rapper, that's true even more), click on the following link:


.

0 comments:

Post a Comment