Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Wedding Favor Sparklers Sayings

syndrome

(or small beach ball, or the little circle that spins, or the loading bar)

They spoke to AM, Radio-Canada, this morning (that issue, moreover, has a knack for getting me out of my hinges - I may come back). It seems that this syndrome affects a majority of Canadian students - dixit a marketing campaign for Intel - and there is a severe stress and frustration when the little hourglass icon indicating that it or to wait while our computer is working hard, appears on the screen. As I spend literally my life before mine, it happens fairly frequently, especially with the Internet in fact (because my beautiful MacBook Pro, He never slows down!). Tou.tv on, for example. Or when a page decides to take 50 years to appear because I'm really far from the router or that too many downloads are at the same time. For

not mad (and not compulsively reset the router), I ended up developing stuff. These days, when I want to throw my computer out the window, listen to the mash-up of ukulele Somewhere over the rainbow and It's a wonderful world by Israel Kamakawiwo'ole . Nothing could be more soothing. As it is a very big man not beautiful, I suggest, for the video version of Glee (without It's a wonderful world ). By the way, is what I told you about Glee ? This show is phenomenal, really.



And you, what's your thing cons syndrome hourglass?

0 comments:

Post a Comment