Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Clever Things To Say On Your Voicemail

Time flies when you're having fun

I told you there not long ago, my fears of an apprentice conductor. Well now, I got my license yesterday. I would not say that my technique is perfect, but obviously I'm doing well enough to have the right to crack down on the roads.

I spoke shortly after, I discovered that my students only. Well now, we still have a little less than two weeks before leaving, I am trying to prepare their final exam.

Yes, really, time flies. Meanwhile, I managed to write a new version of the novel for Mr. the publisher. Tighten here extend this, add a little of this and cut a little of that. And I had fun. Much. If all goes well, you should see him after the coverage in the spring, and at worst in the summer.

Just in time for the holidays - those moments that spin so fast, because we have fun.

0 comments:

Post a Comment