Monday, March 15, 2010

Autumn Haze Paint Color

standards of blog

I find that I want this blog since September 2008, that is to say, since exactly a year and a half (already? Time goes so fast). The first months, the enthusiasm to help, messages were almost daily, and then every two to three days. Then, because in life, I get tired quickly, the pace has slowed to one ticket per week.

several blogs that I myself feed almost every day tickets, while others (Twist 'n serve, for example) are more rare. Fortunately, thanks to the magic of RSS (I learned today that it meant Really Simple Syndication, is not it magic?), I still have my lot bloguerie daily.

But I wonder ... In a regulated environment as little as the Internet (although it tends to change), apart from the type of content, what are the standards, criteria which would a blog is better than another, more relevant, or at least, more "appropriate"? The frequency, diversity of tickets, the length of messages, quantity of links to other sites, do all that changes something in your perception of the reader (because yes, it's nice to read about it here)? On what basis can we say that a blog or not its raison d'etre?

0 comments:

Post a Comment