Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Best Receiver For Klipsch Heresy 2

"Hey DJ, give me a lot of music "


That big fans of his bastard and fundamentalists of electronic music go their way, this post is a good chance to not please you. The others you can stay:)

History show you another facet of my work, I decided to share with you a style that I mix too little in the evening. Not that I dislike, but it is a soundscape that I prefer for home or car for example. So a special session Italo disco. So if you're a fan of 80's sounds and moods planing on a pace not too removed, this sound is for you.

FYI, be aware that you'll find sounds as well as other recent that my age (2 or 3 dating from the 80's, the rest is "new school"). In terms of the mix, I tried to do sober, without shocking with harmonic, but there's some bread in spite of everything, (including a large, but that is because the song to reboot cons in time) but otherwise nothing too dramatic ...

I hope you enjoy listening and have turn ...


DTED: Italo Session


Tracklist :
01 Pollyn : Give It Up (Peter Visti remix)
02 B. Rose : Hey DJ
03 Chromeo : Night By Night
04 Donovan : Ventura
05 Amanda Blank : Shame On Me (Yuksek remix)
06 Soulwax : NY Lipps
07 Bottin : Disco For The Devil (In Flagranti remix)
08 Golden Filter : Thunderbird
09 Ladyhawke : Magic (Classixx version)
10 FM Attack : Sleepless Nights
11 LCD Soundsystem : Bye Bye Bayou
12 When Saint Go Machine : Sell Me Your Exit
13 Baby's Gang : My Little Japanese Boy
14 Chromeo : 100%
15 Daroc : Homeless Boy

.

0 comments:

Post a Comment