Wednesday, September 1, 2010

How To Fix The Freeze On Pokemon Heart Gold

to stand up to its director

Sometimes, with all due respect I have for her and her work, I feel it suggests to me the books just because the title seems to stick with my memory.

I just opened Writing restorative Simon Harel, a work which, apparently, is quite relevant to my search: I work on pieces where the narrative ritual acts such as repair or restoration of the community. So I was quite willing to read and fill full of small cards reading in FileMaker, until I dive in and I read this: "The act creator would be a matter of oscillation, the search for a fullness associated with the pursuit of maternal dedicatee.

The "maternal dedicatee? Uh, because I do a memory sociocriticism here ?

I closed the book, I was angry.

0 comments:

Post a Comment