Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Simi Garewal Changing Clothes In Mera Naam Joker

The difficulty of the marathon


It's back and, for the first time in 20 years, I will not follow the course. I thought it would make me a shock, but no. On the one hand, it makes me euphoric. That leaves the door open to a lot of possibilities to travel last minute to schedule upheaval.

On the other hand, for the first time in my life, I understand something Vincent had said on entering the college: the lack of routine and structure is not necessarily good for creativity or efficiency. Finally, it was something like that. When I myself entering college, I had not realized I needed to leave the 9-4 high school, I liked the flexibility that allowed me the time college students. Bacc same thing, and especially during my summers working autonomously, where the structure was minimal (but where the schedule was produced by someone else). But here, no structure except the one I decided by myself, it's different.

I'm not a marathoner, I am a sprinter. When my deadline is in one year, as I become less productive.

Advice, anyone?

0 comments:

Post a Comment