Sunday, September 12, 2010

How To Hack My Sidekick Sim Card

Half and half Prod. Let me free

ADE 2010 Let's Mix competition from DJSE at Letsmix.com

ADE 2010 Let's Mix Competition from DTED Has Letsmix.com .



Hello, this is a small mix of 10 tracks just to get some new content on this blog. This is a little set I did for a contest on Let's Mix, so if more to listen you can put a little vote (if possible 5 star), it would be nice urban from you:)

In terms of selection, it oscillates between Dutch house, electro and fidget (even a bit on the progressive end ...). I did drag some of my prod (the principle of this contest actually) interspersed with sound Diplo, Boys Noize or Sidney Samson.

At my prod, I esseyer choose the best of the recent, and for those who follow more or less what I do, you'll even have the right to a unique (a remix of IllStm feat. AGAG).

So, feel free to share, to comment (here or on Let's mix directly if you are registered).

Good listening and thank you for the support:)

(if the player does not display correctly, go directly to this address )
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment