Monday, February 14, 2011

Why British Red Flower

Martha Stewart Sunday

I've never been particularly crazy about decorating. Obviously, I like things to be nice around me, but I have not the talent nor the patience to make a real effort, unlike some of my friends who are very talented. In fact, I never considered my interior decorating as a project.

But last month, I have fun playing madly to Martha Stewart by rearranging our apartment in full force, and especially I lose a lot of time on this site to find original ideas, design and certainly not too "Fisher Price" for my daughter's room.

When I chose the colors, it was not known yet whether there would be a boy or a girl, but I was particularly struck by this nursery daughter. From our side, for now, it looks like this:


There are still many trainers, and it still lacks furniture, curtains and all the little details that change everything. I will come back as it becomes clearer, and I'm going to indulge in a "nursery tour" when everything is finished ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment