Saturday, January 1, 2011

Self Contained Portable Hair Sinks

Results / Stats 2010

Firstly, a Happy New Year to all, whether rich in joy and discovery, bookish or not!

Unfortunately I found the statistics of visits in March, so you will have the results from March to December 2010!

In total, 2202 visits have taken place, and 3314 pages were viewed, or view a page and a half per visit! Not bad for a first year ^ ^

Where are my visitors?

Mainly in Europe, and France, although apparently I repeat visitors from the Netherlands (285 visits anyway) , Belgium (93 visits), Germany (51 visits), Switzerland (45 visits), as well as Canada, the United States and even Russia! Diverse population that this little world ^ ^

How do they get here?

47% come through here referencing my blog sites, like Google, The Circle Atuan, Livraddict, Blogger, etc.. 30% find me through search engines, but not preposterous research under my belt, only the names of authors or books, or my nickname ^ ^

The rest of my visitors 20%, I visit with direct access!

Faithful to the post?

Not always! According to Google Analytics, the vast majority of my visitors does a single pass by here ^ ^ But 30% of you are loyal and come back!

How many books read in 2010?

98 Captain! Only 4 BD, 29 fantasy books, 14 in science fiction, the rest of the general literature, except for one trial, and two thrillers. Promised year next try to get better!


And voila! Nothing really exceptional, but it's great for me, which envisages the basis that a kind of "memory blog! A big thank you to all who visit me, a nice new year and do not hesitate to go through here if the mood takes you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment